ATP Foam Flurry™
ATP Foam Flurry™
The ATP FOAM FLURRY™ is our most economical proportioner. It is simple to install and operate and works without 12v power – no amperage issues for small pumps. For your next Darley portable pump purchase or retrofitting your current pump, the ATP FOAM FLURRY™ will deliver foam cost-effectively.
- All brass construction – no plastic
- Fast adjusting variable control ball valve
- Capable of .5% injection rate up to 130 gpm
- Injects up to .65 gallons a minute of Class A chemical under full flow.
- It requires a minimum discharge pressure of 80 to optimum of 100 psi or above to inject.
- There is little or no pressure allowed into the suction head of the fire pump (hydrant use) when operating the FOAM FLURRY™.
- Included with necessary fittings and hose for installation of the protection box within 3 feet of the pump head.
- All fittings are brass alloy, and hose is rated to a minimum of 250 psi working pressure.
- Designed of all brass construction and mounted inside the protection box.
- It is designed to withstand high pressure and corrosion for long service – there is no plastic construction in any part of the Darley injection venturi.
Remote Mount Operation Placard
- Made of 16 gauge stainless steel and mounted with stainless screws to the protection box.
- Installed on the SS placard with bulkhead nut and has a pointer knob control handle for fast volume control of injection. The 90º opening valve is all brass internal design.
- Installed on the SS placard with 1/8” JIC fittings for the hose connection.
- Shipped loose and installed on the foam tank to prevent clogging of the venturi and valves in the FOAM FLURRY.
- Made of 1/8″ aluminum construction.
- It can be remote mounted away from the pump vibration as needed by the installer.
- It houses all the critical injection items – venturi, check valve, and meter valve.
6″H x 3-1/2″D x 6″W
What Can We Do for You?
A family-run company that’s continuously raised the bar for more than a century, Darley is built upon a steadfast commitment to innovation, reliability, and relationships that add value with every interaction.