Darley Smart Start™ is designed to allow wireless remote controlled start/stop, choke, throttle up and down, and an auxiliary control circuit, this option gives the user infinite flexibility when it comes to pump control. With a transmitter range of over 300’, customers have the ability to easily control the pump from inside the cab without bulky control panels and excessive wiring. Standard on-board controls are included with the option. Contact your local Darley sales representative for more details.
- Hand held wireless remote control
- Available on Honda V-twin powered Darley portable and skid mounted pumps.
- The remote is about the same size as many smartphones.
- Designed to allow wireless remote
- Starting / stopping
- Throttle control up / down
- A momentary auxiliary circuit is also available on the remote control for operation an optional 12 volt electric primer.
- Allows for easily remote mounting a second control in the cab of a truck without the expense of running wires long distances.
- Multiple remotes can be easily configured to operate a single unit.
- Battery pack for the hand held control consists of normal AAA replaceable batteries.
- Transmitter range is 300 ft. +, dependent on surrounding structure. Remote mounted antenna is available for the receiver for better reception.
- Lighted onboard master control panel mounted at the unit, with full control, hour meter and discharge pressure gage.
What Can We Do for You?
A family-run company that’s continuously raised the bar for more than a century, Darley is built upon a steadfast commitment to innovation, reliability, and relationships that add value with every interaction.