Message to Darley Customers, Suppliers and Partners,
On behalf of my family and the rest of Team Darley, I hope that this message finds you well and managing to make the best of our current situation. We recognize that everyone is dealing with a lot of change and uncertainty working to balance their needs and safety.
Our Team Darley members, first responder customers, suppliers, and communities are foremost in our thoughts as we navigate this dynamic situation. We remain committed to frequent and open communication.
We remain open for business. We remain committed to serving those who serve others.
We are a designated essential business. As a result, all our manufacturing operations remain open and are operating at normal production. We will continue to monitor the situation so we can make informed decisions in the best interest of our team members, customers, suppliers, & communities.
None of our employees have tested positive for COVID-19. As a company, we have taken many preventive measures to protect our team members and support continued operations by focusing on limiting the potential spread of the virus.
Some of the actions we have taken include:
• Ensuring high-touch areas in our facilities are cleaned frequently
• Regular communications with team members to follow guidance from the Centers for Disease Control (CDC)
• Stopped all global and domestic business travel. Strict visitor policy for our facilities to limit visits to business-critical items
• Practicing social distancing measures. Encouraging team members to maintain a minimum amount of space between other individuals
• Conducting meeting remotely via Microsoft Teams
• Encouraging team members to work remotely when possible
• Executing supply chain plans with our supply base to minimize the potential impact on our operations. To date, we have experienced no delay in the shipment of manufactured products like pumps.
Thank you for your support and patience as we navigate through these waters.
Remain calm. Take care. And trust that we all will emerge stronger from this trial.
If there is anything, we can be doing to assist you, please let us know.
Paul C. Darley
President & CEO