Message to Darley Customers, Suppliers and Partners,
Our Team Darley members, first responder customers, suppliers, and communities are at the forefront as we navigate this dynamic situation. We are committed to frequent and open communication and want to provide an update to you, our partners.
At this time, all of our manufacturing operations remain open and are operating at normal production. We will continue to monitor the situation so we can make informed decisions in the best interest of our team members, customers, suppliers, & communities. None of our employees have tested positive for COVID-19.
As a company, we have taken many preventive measures to protect our team members and support continued operations by focusing on limiting the potential spread of the virus.
Some of the actions we have taken include:
• Ensuring high-touch areas in our facilities are cleaned frequently
• Regular communications with team members to follow guidance from the Centers for Disease Control (CDC)
• Stopped all global and domestic business travel. Strict visitor policy for our facilities to limit visits to business-critical items
• Practicing social distancing measures. Encouraging team members to maintain a minimum amount of space between other individuals
• Canceling or rescheduling company events
• Encouraging team members to work remotely when possible
• Executing supply chain plans with our supply base to minimize the potential impact on our operations. To date, we have experienced no delay in the shipment of manufactured products like pumps.
Thank you for your support and patience as we navigate through these waters. If there is anything we can be doing to assist you, please let us know.
Paul C. Darley