Port Edwards, WI took delivery of a Darley Vision Pumper.
The apparatus uses a Spartan 380 HP Metro Star chassis, equipped with a Darley PSMC 1500 Pump with CAFS. The engine is a Cummins L 9 380 horsepower engine.
The truck’s water & foam tank capacity is over 2,000 gallons.
The Darley PSM Pump line has grown to be the first choice for many FDs and OEMs seeking the flexibility of our compact & module design. Features on the pump include, but are not limited to:
• Helical Cut Gears: Strong power transference, noise reduction, and long life
• Vacuum cast impellers for maximum efficiency
• Broached impellers, splined shafts and silicon carbide mechanical seals for maximum durability
• MagnaTransTM transmission with a torque rating of 19,230 lb-ft: the strongest on the market
• AutoCool™ Transmission Cooler: Cools gear case by convection with a cooling plate with no chance of contamination
• Transmission Dip Stick and Powder Coated Transmission Interiors: Conveniently check the oil level with the transmission dip stick
• Powder coated transmission interiors to eliminate moisture